Design Feature by: Bassman Blaine Home
Current Project: Ground up construction residence in Villa Park, CA
- Ground-up Remodel
- Bassman Blaine Home to cover all interior specifications including tile, countertops, flooring, paint, cabinetry, windows, window coverings, doors, hardware, and furnishings.
- Bassman Blaine Home coordinating all post-construction work
- 2 stories
- 6 bedroom; 6.5 bathrooms
- 4-car garage + RV garage
- Indoor outdoor living with large sliding doors that open up entire living room wall to back patio/pool area
- Upstairs & downstairs laundries
- Grand spiral staircase leads to a walkway that overlooks living room & front entrance space
- 2-story tall fireplace in living room makes the grand statement and is a focal piece in the space
- Large windows and patio doors let lots of natural light into space, making it feel like an open atrium
- The upstairs master ensuite features its own fireplace in the bedroom, a large walk-in closet, private balcony, and adjacent office space
- The upstairs living room/bonus room is a great spot for kids to hang out (they have 3 boys in upstairs bedrooms) and opens up onto a large deck overlooking the pool below
- Beautiful light travertine porcelain flooring mimics real stone throughout the entire downstairs areas and brings a touch a warmth into space
- The bedrooms and upstairs spaces will be a dark walnut wood floor, creating a nice contrast to the lightness of the rest of house
- Each one of the seven bathrooms has its own unique character – different flooring, counter slabs, tile/stone accents, and patterns/color
- 1. Downstairs powder bath has a contemporary floating vanity with a striking blue marble counter slab and glass pedestal sink
- 2. Cabana bathroom has a more rustic and masculine feel, with rough charcoal flooring, a statement soapstone trough sink, and herringbone patterned subway tile.
- 3. Downstairs guest / Jonathon’s bath plays with linear patterns, from the striated grey flooring and counter slab to the vertically staggered subway tile and horizontal bands of stormy blue accent tile in the shower
- 4. The downstairs master bathroom is a warm oasis with stunning feathered accent tile in shower & creamy stone tile wrapping up from the floor around tub
- 5. The upstairs master bathroom is a light and airy retreat with sparkling Thassos in the shower, chevron marble accent tile, and milky white floors, with a shimmery vinyl wallcovering from Phillip Jeffries
- 6. The jack and Jill bathroom is shared by two boys and has a playful grey basketweave subway pattern in the shower/tub enclosure, complemented by geometric cement tile flooring and cool blue walls
- 7. Daniel’s bathroom is a sophisticated grey Carrara with a patterned inlay on the floor, complemented by plain white subway in the shower enclosure.
BluePrints and Renderings
For more Informaiton Contact:
Bassman Blaine Inc.
151 Kalmus Drive, Suite L-5
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Monday – Friday
9 AM – 5 PM (PST)
P: 714.431.1190 | F: 714.431.1191